Now - Jan 31st 2012 $268 (save $84 off early rates)
Season Pass Rates Now thru Jan 31st 2012
Purchase a Wisteria Season Pass with Credit Card On-Line (Mastercard, Visa, Discover, American Express):
To Register on-line for a 2012 Wisteria Season Pass Membership, please use our "add to cart" buttons below. Select the number of people and write in each of their names in each section. Make sure to show the correct number of people using the "Quantity" button. Use your browser's "back button" between selections to add registrations or donations. To finish your registration, click the "Check Out" button.
After you register, we will send you your season pass membership card along with an explanation via postal mail. Also, we will send an email confirmation of the transaction.
Merchants with a season pass, will receive a 15% discount on their merchant booth to attend all 3 events : Wisteria Summer Solstice, Cornstalk, and Autumn Fires.
Wisteria Season Pass Membership 2012 Policy
1. The season pass remains property of Wisteria Event site and may be revoked temporarily or permanently if any of the rules and guidelines are violated by the season pass holder.
2. If pass holder is unable to attend any of the events for any reason during the 2010 event season, no refunds will be made.
3. Use of the season pass can be transferred to another person of the same age bracket group or younger. To transfer attendance for an event, the owner of the season pass should contact the Wisteria Event site at least two weeks prior to the event to provide the name of the individual that will be using their season pass. Please email Wisteria at email@example.com to arrange for a transfer.
4. You must show a photo ID upon entrance to each event.
5. Your season pass does not include any additional camping made available following an event. If cardholder wants to camp additional day(s), additional camping fees will be required.
6. Wisteria Event Site is not responsible for a lost or stolen pass. In the event of a lost or stolen season pass, you should report the loss to Wisteria Event Site so that you can be issued a replacement pass. Proper identification is required to receive a replacement. Once replaced, your old card becomes invalid and will be refused at the gate. Please secure your season pass card to avoid loss.
7. Minors will not be permitted to attend events without a parent or guardian onsite at all times.
8. Wisteria Event Site reserves the right to revoke any season pass without refund for:
a. Violation of event site rules and/or safety procedures and regulations as posted on-line and throughout the event site.
b. Assisting another person in any way to obtain unauthorized entry into Wisteria Event site.
c. Any violation of federal, state, or local laws while at Wisteria Event site.
d. Any unacceptable conduct deemed by Wisteria Event site Management to interfere with the safety or enjoyment of other guests.
e. Entry into Wisteria Event site before or after gate hours.
Questions about Pass Program? Problems With On-line Registration? Call us at (740) 742-4302 and leave a message with best times to call back. We will call back and help you with your concerns. Thank you!
To Register By Snail Mail. Please print our season pass word registration, fill it out and send it along with your check or money order to Wisteria, Inc. / Attn: Season Pass (Pam) / 39617 State Route 684 / Pomeroy, Ohio 45769. Wisteria will send you registration comformation via email and/or snail mail. Please include an email address if you have one.
Problems With On-line Registration? Call us at (740) 742-4302 and leave a message with best times to call back. We will call back and help you with registration questions. Thank you!
KEEP IN TOUCH WITH US! There are two ways to receive on-line news about Wisteria: If you would like to receive announcements from Wisteria, please let us know and we'll place your email on a list that sends out announcements only. firstname.lastname@example.org
To join the Wisteria Google discussion group go to http://groups.google.com/group/Wisteria-Friends or join the Wisteria Announcement Only Group go to http://groups.google.com/group/wisteria-announcements and subscribe for new announcements.
We are happily busy lining up performances, special guests, concerts and programming for these events. Check for updates and watch the season activities grow at www.wisteria.org. Also see last year's line-up for an idea of what to expect in 2011.
We do not swap, sell or give away names or emails. Thank you for your support and interest in the workings of our community and vision. We look forward to seeing many of you in the coming months as we reunite and meet each other when this part of the world warms up again.