For the 2018 season we’re trying something new! We’ve opened up the campground to guests throughout the month of August; if things go well we’ll also be open throughout September. Want to spend some time in nature listening to the birds and the coyotes? Looking for a place to take the family and friends to enjoy your own little getaway? Need a break from city life? Come on down and stay awhile.
If you’d like to come visit, we’d like if you’d let us know a couple days in advance; you can message us on Facebook on Wisteria Event Site, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 740-742-4302.
We’d also ask you to follow a few simple guidelines:
- When you come in, pick up an orientation packet at the First Aid office of the green trailer. This will tell you the basic campground rules, information about our amenities, what to do in an emergency, etc.
- Make sure to register the day you come in. You’ll find someone at the Pavilion (kitchen area) every day around noon.
- You can come any time you like except for the following blackout dates: September 10 -16
- You can stay up to 5 days at a time then need to be offsite for at least 2 before coming back. Check in with us about rules for leaving your tent up in between visits
- RVs are welcome (first come first served) but we don’t have a dump site or hookups.