Required for Admission
A government-issued photo ID is required for each adult. This will be required at the Gate for admittance. If arriving early or during open camping weekends, you may be asked to register at the Market.
If you are bringing minors under 18, they will need a responsible adult on site at all times (they will need to co-sign the minor’s waiver). If the responsible adult is not the child’s parent or legal guardian, you will need a Parental Permission Form signed by the parent/guardian for each minor child present without a parent or legal guardian.
You should also bring
- Camping Gear, including
- A good tent
- Good quality tent stakes. Make sure to stake your tent down; storms can happen without warning and wind gusts are possible.
- Tarps for the under the tent (a tarp over the tent can help too)
- Sleeping bags or blankets
- Air or foam mattress
- Flashlights and extra batteries
- A shovel, hatchet, and camp knife
- Good walking shoes or boots
- An extra pair of shoes (it gets muddy)
- Warm clothing for cool evenings
- Cool clothing for warm days
- A hat for sunny days
- Rain gear and mud boots
- Bug spray
- Extra toilet paper
- Phosphate-free shampoo and soap
- Plastic bags
- Camera (please ask permission before taking photographs of others)
- Table and camp chairs
- Folding chairs to take with you to concerts
- Musical instruments (rattles, bells, drums, etc).
- Food and kitchen supplies (unless you’re buying from vendors)
- Cups, bowls, plates, etc.
- Food prep bowls, equipment, and so on
For any last minute items you require or may have forgotten, there is a general store in the main area of the campground.
You are welcome to bring rocks from your home area to leave at Wisteria’s Stone Circle and the Wisteria Faerie Shrine
What Not to Bring
- No Fire Wood
- No Weapons of any kind
- No Fireworks
- No Glass Containers
- NO PETS!
No Bad Attitudes, please!
You must comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws during your stay.
What Will Be Provided
We provide potable drinking water, rinse stations, showers, portable toilets with toilet paper (although we suggest that you bring at least one roll of TP, just in case), and waste water stations.
Also, you may prefer not to go into a portable toilet in the dark so we suggest bringing a flashlight with fresh batteries.
A general store will be selling sundries (personal hygiene products, batteries, disposable cameras, ice, etc.). Depending on the event, food vendors may be selling a variety of reasonable priced foods, beverages, and snacks.