Wisteria is a unique and private site located in rural Meigs county Ohio, just minutes from Athens. Nestled in more than 600 acres of beautiful wooded hills and ravines, the Wisteria Event Site and Campground is a secluded place to host large or small gatherings. We specialize in unique events range in size from large music festivals to small intimate weddings. Organizations can rent space in our campground or have completely private camping events.
The Campground has many wonderful amenities to offer:
- A large covered pavilion with a coffee house, stage, tables and chairs, and snack bar.
- A fully equipped commercial kitchen
- A three season showerhouse with hot water
- A natural swimming pond
- A Main Stage and outdoor amphitheater with a fully equipped sound booth and lights for musical events.
- Numerous unique forest spaces for workshops, gatherings celebrations
- Fresh water
- Hot showers,
- Portable toilets. We do not have flush toilets yet (coming soon!)
- WiFi internet service
- Cell phone service (some carriers)
- Trash and recycling services
Wisteria has nearly a mile of beautiful and peaceful forests and fields. Our hiking trails wind their way through old and new growth forests and down creeks and past ponds. There are many opportunities for hiking, bird watching, and many other outdoor pursuits as well as a pond for swimming.
Wisteria maintains the site and site services making it easier for event organizers. Wisterians are open-minded, professional, and experienced. We can custom tailor our event services to your needs. Some of the services we can offer are planning & marketing consultation‚ coffee house‚ gathering and meeting areas‚ stage services and programming.
For a tour of our site, or to schedule an event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (740)-742-4302.
Our address isWisteria Campground
39825 State Route 684
Pomeroy, OH 45769