Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in removal from Wisteria without refund and a permanent ban from the campsite.
1) Speed limit is 5 MPH and is enforced. Drive carefully and watch for children.
2) No pets of any kind – see FAQ Page for details about Service Animals.
3) Wisteria is a clothing optional campground with the exception of the area up to and around the showerhouse. Please keep in mind that just because someone is nude it does not mean that they are inviting you to have sex, harass, touch, or leer at them. Be respectful of all guests.
4) Practice Leave No Trace principles while at Wisteria.
5) No firearms and/or fireworks.
6) Stay within the campground boundaries and marked trails. Maps are available. The campground is a small part of Wisteria’s 620+ acres. Access to areas outside of the campground is restricted.
7) No unregistered guests. All guests must register.
8) Swimming Pond is swim-at-your-own-risk, no lifeguard on duty. Minors must be accompanied by a responsible adult. No access to the Swimming pond when closed. Follow all posted Swimming pond rules.
9) No digging fire pits. Use fire rings provided by Wisteria. They can be found by the firewood between Market & Pavilion. Use only established fire rings in wooded camping sites. No fires in the Pines camping area. Period. Do not leave any fires unattended. No firewood is to be harvested from the forests of Wisteria, with the exception of small dead twigs and branches. No firewood is to be brought in from outside Wisteria. Firewood is available for purchase onsite.
10) Do not block gates or roads.
11) Do not litter, including cigarette butts.
12) Glass is discouraged, please limit its use and dispose of glass properly.
13) No washing of dishes or other items at the potable water stations, with the exception of hands.
14) Minors must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
15) Comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws at all times.
You agree that by checking the box under your registration page which reads “I Agree To The Terms And Services” is taken as your electronic signature, whether digital or encrypted, is intended to authenticate the Terms and Conditions contained herein and to have the same force and effect as manual signatures. Delivery of a copy of this Agreement or any other document contemplated hereby bearing an original or electronic signature by email transmission in “portable document format” (“.pdf”) form, or by any other electronic means intended to preserve the original graphic and pictorial appearance of a document, will have the same effect as physical delivery of the paper document bearing an original or electronic signature.